Entry fee $50 (Under 18 $20)
Starts at 9.30am
The ride is aimed at the more experienced rider who seeks an increased challenge coupled with a scenic cycling environment.
This ride starts the same as the 45km ride but continues on past the “Fish shop” turnaround of the 45km, turning just before Exeter and travelling through Blackwall, Gravelly Beach, and Deviot to the turnaround point and refreshment stop on the western side of the Batman Bridge.
Ride returns the same way.
Gather your team! The team challenge is for cumulative team kilometres from any of the main rides. Individuals registering in a team go in the running for prizes too! Suitable for sporting groups, corporate teams or friends and family.
- Starting in Park St, Royal Park, cyclists turn right onto Paterson St, left on to Margaret St. Go straight over Brisbane St, then right onto York St, proceeding over the Paterson St bridge on to West Tamar Hwy.
- Ride to Legana, passing straight through the roundabout at the shopping centre.
- Descend Muddy Creek Hill and turn right at the bottom onto Rosevears Drive.
- Travel to the end of Rosevears drive and turn right WITH CARE onto the West Tamar Hwy.
- Ride to the top of hill and turn right WITH CARE towards Gravelly Beach.
- Travel through Blackwall, Gravelly Beach, and Deviot to the Batman Hwy junction and the turnaround point and refreshment station.
Return to Royal Park along Rosevears Drive, Legana, through Riverside.
- Cross the Paterson bridge into Brisbane St.
- Turn left into Margaret St, then right into Paterson St, and left into Park St and on to the finish line.
Food & Drink Refreshment Stations:
Legana, Rosevears, Batman Bridge